a website dedicated to the law-abiding, Constitution loving citizens who refuse to simply give up their Second Amendment rights
the Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties movement that is sweeping our nation
Sanctuary Counties – YouTube
Open Source Defense
We couldn’t wait for a gun rights organization that matched our approach to show up, so we created our own.
- BJ Campbell
- Chuck Rossi
– engineer at Facebook from 2008 to 2018
- Jon Stokes
– co-founded the tech news site Ars Technica
- & others
Hold My Guns’ mission is to connect responsible firearm owners with private off-site storage options
Founded July 31, 2019 by Sarah Joy Albrecht
Save the Second was organized for a very limited purpose.
To build a stronger, healthier National Rifle Association.
Five discrete goals
- Smaller Board
- Term Limits
- Director Attendance
- Member Engagement
- Exclusive 2A Focus
Save The Second
383 Corona Street Suite 505
Denver, CO 80218
Walk the Talk America
WTTA initiative, a non-profit organization dedicated to making positive change in relationship to mental health, and firearm awareness. Through organizing a profound team of experts from different fields, and all walks of life, unbiased by politics, media, or personal prejudice – WTTA seeks to input opportunities to enhance communication, compassion, calls to action and education.
Rally for our Rights
Rally for our Rights is a diverse group of citizen activists dedicated to supporting the right to keep and bear arms
- April 8, 2018 – It began at a Second Amendment rally in Loveland, CO
- a non-partisan grassroots organization
- steering committee consists of a diverse cross-section of gun owners – including college students, young parents, business owners, and seasoned political activists.
- April 21st, 2018 – Boulder, CO
- May 5th, 2018 – Fort Collins, CO
Firearms Trainers Association
Oklahoma City, OK
- FTA provides best in the industry Professional Liability Coverage benefits to members for any legal action stemming from their firearms training business
- FTA protects the profession of firearms training through standards, business development services, curriculum sharing, safety and risk management.
- founded by 5 of the most well respected and distinguished professional firearms trainers
– was born in a conference room in Las Vegas at SHOT Show
– Their recognition of the need to create a mechanism to serve the interests of firearms trainers as well as increase the professionalism of the craft through their experiences, resources and core values led them to create FTA.
- Ken Hackathorn-Chairman
- Larry Vickers-Vice Chairman
- Kyle Sweet – Executive Director
- Board members
– Jeff Gonzales, Dave Spaulding and Scott Reidy
- FTA provides through CCW Safe’s 2A Insurance, financially backed membership benefits that provide for $1million in professional liability coverage including all legal costs and fees, attorneys fees and expert witness fees for only $400 per year
- FTA membership is open to any certified firearms instructor.
Firearms Trainers Association
28 W. Park Place STE B
Oklahoma City, OK 73131