The Second is for Everyone
DiversityShoot.com is dedicated to getting people of all races, religion, and sexual preference involved in the 2nd Amendment political movement.
- February 2015 Founded by Tony Simon
- Minuteman Challenge competition
dedicated to growing the number of women who participate in shooting sports by empowering them with confidence
with a mission to grow the number of women who participate in shooting sports by empowering them with confidence. The first five years focused on archery. The concept was if women could try to shoot a bow, they would love the feeling they get from shooting and join the sport. They developed a process called Test Shots™, and in five years Shoot Like A Girl put bows in the the hands of nearly 3,500 women and grew the number of women archers!
- 2008 established
- Feb 2009 launched at the World Archery Festival in Las Vegas, NV
- Karen Butler is the President of SLG
- December 2013 added “Firearms Test Shots”
where women can shoot a 9mm pistol, .223 rifle with the use of a military grade firearms simulation system
- February 5, 2020 over 22,000 women have participated in the program
Shoot Like A Girl
401 Hughes Road Suite 2
Madison, AL, 35758