– 2009 Founder and National President of Oath Keepers
Military Marksmanship Association
Military Marksmanship Association is primarily the alumni group of the U.S. Army Marksmanship Unit, but includes alumni of other military marksmanship programs too. The USAMU trains Army shooters to compete in National and International shooting events.
- 1994 established
- October 19, 2001 incorporated s a Domestic Nonprofit Corporation State of Georgia
- March 23, 2004, the Internal Revenue Service recognized the association as a tax exempt Veteran’s Organization under IRC section 501(c)(19)
- Veterans’ Organization under Internal Revenue Service Code section 501(c)(19)
- Past or present members of the U.S. Armed Forces must provide their branch of military service and the dates of their military service and other applicants must check mark the appropriate block on the Membership Application Form.
- MMA is a Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) affiliated club
- Military Marksmanship Association, Inc.
PO Box 52025
Fort Benning, GA 31995-2025
United States regulatory regime to restrict and control the export of defense and military related technologies to safeguard U.S. national security and further U.S. foreign policy objectives
Defense-related articles and services on the United States Munitions List (USML) are covered by the regulations