This area is under Development
Gun Debate Library
- How to Debate Gun Laws
- Knowing the Opposition
- Psychology of a Difficult Discussion
- Common Responses to Typical Positions
- Communicating Without Pushing Buttons
- our Morals vs. their Morals
- National Debate over Gun Control
- Well-Researched Narrative on Gun Laws
- “Even If” Games
More points to address:
- Should civilians be able to own Hand Grenades, Bazookas, or Mortars?
- Explain to me why Federal background checks are bad?
Why are gun people against this?
I’m against red flag laws but I believe back ground checks are good.
- Where do you think criminals get their firearms?
- GUN OWNERS arm criminals and gun owners need to be held accountable
- “Shall not infringe” needs to be changed, it was fine for 1770 but not for 2019
- The 1st Amendment is curtailed, so should the 2nd
- gun ownership is heavily, concentrated fewer and fewer households
- declining interest among most Americans
- only one major retailer now sells the kind of semi-automatic assault-style rifles (BassProShops)
- I feel like in order to appease the far left, we will need to concede some things
- What is wrong with universal background checks?
- Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America
UCLA constitutional law professor Adam Winkler
- The Second Amendment: A Biography
- More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws
Economist John Lott
- How to Debate Gun LawsHow to Debate Gun LawsRead more…
- Knowing the OppositionKnowing the OppositionRead more…
- Psychology of a Difficult DiscussionPsychology of a Difficult DiscussionRead more…
- Common Responses to Typical PositionsCommon Responses to Typical PositionsRead more…
- Facts-vs-EmotionFacts-vs-EmotionRead more…
- Communicating Without Pushing ButtonsCommunicating Without Pushing ButtonsRead more…
- our Morals vs. their Moralsour Morals vs. their MoralsRead more…
- National Debate over Gun ControlNational Debate over Gun ControlRead more…
- Well-Researched Narrative on Gun LawsWell-Researched Narrative on Gun LawsRead more…
(Visited 172 times, 1 visits today)