- Should civilians be able to own Hand Grenades, Bazookas, or Mortars?
- Explain to me why Federal background checks are bad?
Why are gun people against this?
I’m against red flag laws but I believe back ground checks are good.
- Where do you think criminals get their firearms?
- GUN OWNERS arm criminals and gun owners need to be held accountable
- “Shall not infringe” needs to be changed, it was fine for 1770 but not for 2019
- The 1st Amendment is curtailed, so should the 2nd
- gun ownership is heavily, concentrated fewer and fewer households
- declining interest among most Americans
- only one major retailer now sells the kind of semi-automatic assault-style rifles (BassProShops)
- I feel like in order to appease the far left, we will need to concede some things
- What is wrong with universal background checks?
Survey, by the Washington-based Pew Research Center, shows that gun ownership tends to skew towards Americans who are 1) older, 2) white, 3) live in rural areas and 4) have lesser educations.
- Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America
UCLA constitutional law professor Adam Winkler
- The Second Amendment: A Biography
- More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws
Economist John Lott
- How to Debate Gun Laws How to Debate Gun Laws Read more…
- Knowing the Opposition Knowing the Opposition Read more…
- Psychology of a Difficult Discussion Psychology of a Difficult Discussion Read more…
- Common Responses to Typical Positions Common Responses to Typical Positions Read more…
- Facts-vs-Emotion Facts-vs-Emotion Read more…
- Communicating Without Pushing Buttons Communicating Without Pushing Buttons Read more…
- our Morals vs. their Morals our Morals vs. their Morals Read more…
- National Debate over Gun Control National Debate over Gun Control Read more…
- Well-Researched Narrative on Gun Laws Well-Researched Narrative on Gun Laws Read more…
(Visited 107 times, 1 visits today)