April 30, 1887 – May 24, 1967
- 1906, age sixteen married the first of his five wives, Dora Mae Pigeon
- 1908 moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado
- bought an old roulette wheel
- creation of Harolds Club. Harolds was one of the first modern American casinos
- 1964 played a significant role in convincing the federal government to build the I-80 freeway over the Sierra Nevada mountains
- 1981, four years after Pappy was named Grandfather of Gaming during the fiftieth anniversary celebration of legalized gambling in Nevada
1975 – Founded by Senator H. L. Richardson
– 1975 founded Gun Owners of California
- 1998 – Executive Director of Gun Owners of California
Hold My Guns’ mission is to connect responsible firearm owners with private off-site storage options
Founded July 31, 2019 by Sarah Joy Albrecht
Save the Second was organized for a very limited purpose.
To build a stronger, healthier National Rifle Association.
Five discrete goals
- Smaller Board
- Term Limits
- Director Attendance
- Member Engagement
- Exclusive 2A Focus
Save The Second
383 Corona Street Suite 505
Denver, CO 80218
- a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- 38 miles of trails for hiking and biking
- two ponds
284 Number 7 Road
Carbondale, Pennsylvania 18407
Walk the Talk America
WTTA initiative, a non-profit organization dedicated to making positive change in relationship to mental health, and firearm awareness. Through organizing a profound team of experts from different fields, and all walks of life, unbiased by politics, media, or personal prejudice – WTTA seeks to input opportunities to enhance communication, compassion, calls to action and education.
- June 15, 2018 by Michael Sodini
NFA Freedom Alliance
- Founded in 2014
- Todd Rathner
The NFAFA is the strongest direct action/lobbying organization working at the state and federal level to ease restrictions on the ownership, manufacture, sale, and use of items regulated by the National Firearms Act (NFA).
- Identify states where NFA items are illegal and “defense to prosecution” (DTP) is the only protection for NFA owners.
- Work to repeal and replace “DTP” with statutes that affirmatively protect ownership of NFA weapons.
- Identify states that do not allow hunting with suppressors and enact legislation to allow such activities.
- Remove state-level prohibitions against the possession of NFA items.
Rally for our Rights
Rally for our Rights is a diverse group of citizen activists dedicated to supporting the right to keep and bear arms
- April 8, 2018 – It began at a Second Amendment rally in Loveland, CO
- a non-partisan grassroots organization
- steering committee consists of a diverse cross-section of gun owners – including college students, young parents, business owners, and seasoned political activists.
- April 21st, 2018 – Boulder, CO
- May 5th, 2018 – Fort Collins, CO