2A Media Skill Building
Who = You
Value your voice, be a part of the Second Amendment Conversation
What ? = Being part of the conversation
Join a discussion, Or Start a New One. Create 2A Content, of any type, and offer your perspective on our 2A Podcasts, Blogs, Video and Photos are easier than ever to create and share effectively, with other Second Amendment advocates AND others who might not share our views
When? = NOW
Why not start your project now? Or if you are already doing 2A Awareness, is it time to grow? As we head into the election cycles and the inevitable exploitation of tragedy, when is a better time to get in the conversation?
Why? = You get to answer that
Why are you reading this? What motivates you, might motivate others. Concider sharing your experience
Where? = Anyplace
Create your own place online. Join a Social Media Platform. Forums and Online Communities are also great places to get started
How do I create Firearm Content on the Internet?
Where to Begin?
What is your goal?
- Do you hope to make money? (Wanna get Rich?)
- Are you interested in being famous?
- Brag about your Hunting Adventures?
- Are you the next firearms expert?
- Do you want to explain things in a new way?
- Do you hope to inspire activism?
- Fund a Gun Owners Rights group?
Maybe you want to share your adventures with family & close friends.
Or, perhaps you just want to have some fun with guns !!
All of these are valid reasons to learn and start making 2A content.
We hope to provide useful information on how to get started, and maintain your content (projects) to perform its best on the internet and social media platforms
Let’s get started
Whatever your goal (or goals) for your project, you’ll need to start somewhere.
- Creating a website is a good first step no matter which way you eventually proceed
- Setting up the Social Media Accounts is vital as well
- Then, creating a Schedule to Produce & Publish Your Information an a regular basis
- Once your plan is set, Get Ready to Work at it for a while.
Nothing happens on its own, and efforts are rewarded