Seecamp

 from 1973 to 2014
Milford, Connecticut

  • Ludwig (Louis) Wilhelm Seecamp (1901-1989)
    – before WWII trained as a master gunsmith in the technical academy in Germany
  • 1959 – 1971  gun designer for O.F. Mossberg.
  • 1973 started as a gunsmithing company doing double-action conversions on 1911
  • 1978 patented specialized spring system for miniaturization of pistols
  • 1981 Seecamp ventured into firearms manufacturing, beginning with the LWS-25 double action only (DAO)
  • 1999 third model, the LWS-380
  • 2014 Whalley Precision took over production

L.W. Seecamp Co.
28 Hudson Drive
Southwick, MA 01077

(413) 569-4650

seecamp.com

(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)