Nosler

began in 1948
in Bend, Oregon

“Quality First”

 

  • April 4, 1913 John Amos Nosler was born
  • 1946 unsuccessful moose hunt inspired Nosler to develop a new bullet design
  • Nosler Partition bullets used a specially designed jacket enclosing two separate lead alloy cores
  • 1948 Nosler began to sell the partition bullets commercially, forming Nosler Partition Bullet Co in in Ashland, Oregon
  • 1958 moved to 6,000 sq. ft. building in Bend, Oregon
  • 1963 Norma became Nosler’s first commercial loader.
  • 1969 Nosler Partition Bullet Co. became Nosler Bullets, Inc.
  • 1974 Federal Cartridge Company commercially loaded Nosler bullets for the first time
  • 1976 Reloading Guide #1 was released
  • 1981 Reloading Guide #2 was released
  • 1982 moved to Bend, Oregon
  • 1988 John Nosler sold the production facilities to his son
  • 1989 Reloading Guide #3 was released
  • 1990 Nosler Bullets, Inc. became Nosler, Inc
  • 2002 Reloading Guide #5 was released.
  • October 10, 2010 John Nosler died (97)
  • 2011 Nosler gains ISO 9001: 2008 certification
  • 2012 Bob Nosler elected to NRA Board of Directors
  • 2013 Nosler® Defense Ammunition was introduced
  • 2014 M48 Patriot and Heritage rifles introduced
  • 2020 Nosler Rifles production moves to Redmond, Oregon

Nosler
107 SW Columbia St
Bend, Oregon

1-800-285-3701

nosler.com

(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)