National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers (NASGW)
BRINGING SHOOTING SPORTS BUYERS AND SELLERS TOGETHER
The NASGW is the organizer and sponsor of the industry’s former Hunting Show, now known as the NASGW Annual Meeting/Expo Event. This annual event provides an unmatched educational, marketing and communications opportunity for the hunting and shooting sports wholesaler, manufacturer and sales professional.
- 1953 organized as the Sporting Goods Jobbers Association
- 1954 1st incorporated
- 1962 name was officially changed
The NASGW serves as a liaison with other sporting goods associations, including
- the National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA)
- The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF)
- The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation(CSF)
- The National Rifle Association (NRA)
- The National Assembly of Sportsmen’s Caucuses
- The National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW).
National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers
One Parkview Plaza, Suite 800
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 USA