Unified Sportsmen of Florida (USF)
- 1976 created with the assistance of the National
- a non-profit membership organization incorporated in Florida
- Affiliated with NRA as the Florida Legislative affiliate
USF is an independent organization
- Executive Director Ms. Marion P. Hammer,
dependent on membership dues and contributions for
Unified Sportsmen of Florida was organized for the
purpose of protecting the firearms rights of all law-abiding
firearms owners in Florida and to preserve the firearms
rights guaranteed in the United States and Florida
WHAT HAS USF DONE FOR GUN OWNERS?
● USF fought for 7 years to pass “shall issue” Right to Carry legislation to reform Florida’s oppressive concealed carry law.
That landmark legislation became model legislation for the nation.
● It was USF that lead the fight to pass: Florida’s Firearms Preemption Law that wiped out hundreds of gun control ordinances in Florida’s cities and counties.
● And it was USF, that fought to pass Concealed Carry Reciprocity; Hunter Protection; Shooting Range Protection; Gun Manufacturer Lawsuit Protection; and more!