Lipsey’s

formed in 1953

  • 1953 original name of the company was S & S Wholesale Sporting Good
  • 1977 purchased by Richard Lipsey
  • 1980’s Lipsey’s began concentrating full-time on its firearms distribution
  • 1993 Lipsey’s moved from downtown Baton Rouge to New Orleans
  • 2002 Laurie Lipsey Aronson took over as President
  • 2006 expanded its facilities
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)