- Dillon Precision is privately owned by the Dillon family
- 1970s Begins to sell to fellow Class 3 shooters, commercial loaders
- 1980 Business grows out of garage, creation of Dillon Precision Products.
- January 1984 – Dillon goes factory direct for sales
- May 1985- RL-550 replaces the RL-450
- November, 1986- Introduction of the Square Deal
- 1980s- Introduction of the RL 450 jr
- Winter, 1989- RL1000 replaced by the RL1050
- 1991-ish- Introduction of the XL65
- December, 2005- Case feeder becomes available
- they also manufacture a 7.62 NATO high speed ammunition unloader
Dillon Precision Products, Inc.
8009 East Dillon’s Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 U.S.A.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)