Brownells

200,000 square-foot
first catalog in 1947

  • 1951 closed gunsmithing shop to providing supplies to gunsmiths
  • 1964 Bob’s son Frank rejoined the company
  • 1973, Brownells moved into its first purpose-built facility
  • 1980s entry into the gun parts market.
  • 1983 Bob Chairman of the Board position, and Frank President of Brownells
  • 1991 Bob passed
  • 1997 Pete joined the company
  • 2000 Pete Vice President
  • 2008 Pete named President
  • 2010 major warehouse expansion
  • 2013 large warehouse and office facility expansion in Grinnell, Iowa

Brownells Inc.
3006 Brownells Parkway
Grinnell, Iowa 50112

1-800-741-0015

brownells.com

(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)