Numrich Gun Parts

since 1950
Kingston, New York

The World’s Largest Supplier of Gun Parts

 

  • George Numrich
  • 1950 started as Numrich Arms, a small gun shop in Westchester County, NY
  • 1960s upstairs room was called The Museum Room until the collection was donated to the West Point Museum
  • 1962 Warehouse #1 built
  • 1965 Warehouse #2 =  the original retail store
  • 1977 – 1978 manufactured barrels for the Hopkins & Allen black powder line
    –  machines originally came from Savage
  • April 1989 another new building
  • – seven warehouses
    – 1,000,000 cubic feet
    – and a manufacturing plant

Numrich Gun Parts Corporation
226 Williams Ln.
Kingston, NY 12401

866.686.7424

gunpartscorp.com

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)