Tippmann Arms Company

1983
Indiana

  • 1983 Tippmann Arms Company started Dennis Tippmann and his brother Martin Tippmann
    – Tippmann Arms Company
  • Dennis Tippmann manufactured half-scale machine guns
    –  June 27, 1984  the original semiautomatic-only Tippmann was approved by BATF
    – 1919 and the 1917 models
  •  January 1985 appeared on the cover of Guns & Ammo
  • 1986 change in gun laws led to entry into the paintball market
  • June 24, 1987 Tippmann Arms Company was purchased by F.J. Vollmer and Company of Plainfield, IL
  • September 13, 2001 Eric Graetz of Lakeside Machine in Pound Wisconsin purchased Tippmann Arms from F.J. Vollmer and Company
  • 2015 started as Tippmann Armory 

https://www.smallarmsreview.com/display.article.cfm?idarticles=164


Tippmann
2955 Adams Center Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46803

1-800-533-4831

(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)