Shiloh Rifle

began in 1976
New York, Montana

  • 1848-1881 32-year run of original Sharps rifle production
  • March 12, 1874 Sharps died (64)

Modern Sharps

  • 1976 started as Shiloh Products, Inc
    – in Farmingdale, New York
    – founded by Len Mulé & Wolfgang Droege
  • Len Mulé
    –  manufactured high quality bullet moulds for blackpowder shooters
    –  four-cavity design
    –  sold as the “Shiloh IV” moulds
  • 1975 the premiered New Model 1863 Rifle & New Model 1863 Carbine
    – worked with Pinetree Casting (a division of Ruger)
    – used original Civil War salvage parts from Dixie Gun Works
  • 1976 percussion rifles and carbines produced at Farmingdale, New York plant
  • 1976 Len Mulé began researching and working on the blueprints of the cartridge models Shiloh Model 1874
  • 1977 Model 1874 metallic cartridge rifle models went into production
  • 1983 Shiloh Sharps Rifle Company
    – moved to Big Timber, Montana
    –  Merged with C. Sharps Arms
    –  180/acre shooting range
  • 1986 Shiloh Rifle Manufacturing Company split from C. Sharps Arms
  • 1990 Quigley Down Under – Shiloh manufactured the Sharps rifle
  • 1991 purchased by the Bryant brothers
  • 1996 started in house Foundry

Shiloh Rifle
201 Centennial Dr
Big Timber, Montana 59011

shilohrifle.com

(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)